Joe Vitale of the movie, The Secret, reveals that Napoleon Hill’s book ‘Think and Grow Rich’ was actually a sales letter. Where did Hill reveal the real formula to success? UPDATE: According to Wikipedia… “In 1937, author Napoleon Hill published his book Think and Grow Rich which went on to become one of the best selling books of all time, selling over 60 million copies. In this book, he discusses the importance of controlling your own thoughts in order to achieve success, as well as the energy that thoughts have and their ability to attract other thoughts. In the beginning of the book, Napoleon Hill mentions a “secret” to success, and promises to indirectly describe it at least once in every chapter of the book. It is never named directly for he says that discovering it on one’s own is far more beneficial. Many people have argued over what the secret actually is, with some arguing that it was the Law of Attraction.” I agree.
Check This FREE Bonus
What people say about the video?
Through his websites (The Science of Getting Rich and Six Minutes To Success) I have been receiving lessons from Bob Proctor for over a month now. While the ways these lessons have changed my life are still in the making, I KNOW that changes have FINALLY taken place.
Candace, Whitby ON Canada
- The Complete Law Of Attraction Books Set
- Bob Proctor Quotes With Inspirational Music
- Bob Proctor Video Seminar The Puzzle of Success
- Mind Movies To Help You Fulfill Your Ideal Lifestyle
- Can Bob Proctor Help You Think And Grow Rich
- Wild secrets it’s time you open your eyes
- Steve Pavlina – Secret Law of Attraction
- 11 Forgotten Laws – Review
- The 11 Forgotten Laws Review
- 11 Forgotten Laws Review – Turbo Charge Your Ability To Manifest Your Desires
- Your Success Development – Does the Law Of Attraction Work
- Understanding How The Law Of Attraction Works
- How to Attract a Specific Person Using Law of Attraction
- Get Improved Personal Development Results With These Little Ideas
- Free PDF – The Science of Getting Rich